Our private beta recruitment interviews start soon!
EZOSA is working hard to launch an application that’s going to revolutionize the way architects do design. We will be selecting 12 firms to join our private beta. Leave us your work* email below, and we will contact you to discuss next steps.
Among the key features are:
Among the key benefits are:
• Parametric, tri-directional links between site constraints, space and area/dimensional requirements
• Automatically create multiple layout solutions (to complex programs) through a direct “relational link” that ties raw data from the program to your conceptual design model
• Real-time feedback on program/functional requirements compliance
• Plot horizontal and vertical adjacencies and relationships in 3D
• Rapidly conduct multiple “what-if” analyses evaluating design feasibility and cost impact of various programmatic features/requirements
• Leveraging computing power to accelerate the manual process of schematic design
• Empowering the architect's original vision and design concept while maintaining its integrity
• Bi-directional links to the most popular drawing/modeling applications like AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp and Rhino to give downstream value to early designs
• Intuitive user-interface that requires minimal command icons (so far it achieves all-the-above with only 5 icons!) due to artificial intelligence algorithms that infer design intent
• Software built for architects, by licensed architects
EZOSA, Inc. has been developing cloud-based, SaaS applications based on a set of proprietary, patent-pending methods that facilitate content-based image recognition (CBIR). The Perceptive Graphic Engine™—driven by CBIR algorithms and serving as the core technology behind the applications—can, among other things, perceive, in-terpret and identify shapes, spaces, alignments and design intentions. Although EZOSA's first application release will address recognition and analysis of visual in-formation in the built environment, the underlying technology can be applied to various forms of computer graphics.
EZOSA is a venture-backed startup based in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area's Silicon Valley.
5700 Stoneridge Mall Rd, Ste 360, Pleasanton, CA 94588
T:+1(925)218-1956 • F:+1(925)891-7857 • email@example.com
Copyright © 2012 EZOSA, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.